Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wibble wibble wibble.

Perhaps this is making fun of the afflicted, but I still think it is funny. Here is a transcript of comments from Live Journal, by some fan-girls having a squeebolism[1] over an American police soap. Apparently, some characters called Grissom and Sara were going to kiss each other. (No, I have no idea who they are either.)

Names have been changed to protect the guilty. Other than that, I swear to the deity or deities of your choice, I haven't edited a word! There may be some slight confusion as to who said what to whom when. But, sweet baby jeebus in his crib, in this particular case does correct attribution really matter???



jane wrote @ 2006-10-09 23:24:00
EWTRYRTUYJGRHF:RWM$%^&:^$ETNRGDAOJFSH
According to a spoiler-source (whom I will love forever) over at YTDAW,
there will most definitely WITHOUT A DOUBT be a kiss this season!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *DIES*



lightspeed wrote @ 2006-10-09 11:37 pm UTC
adsjkasjkldasjklasdjklsjajkljasdasjdjaajdsjas
djdkajdslajdadjadsjkladsj
ldsjklasdjklajdkajdklasjdklsa
dasjjkladjklasdjklasjdkljas
adjkadkljasdjkljsadklsjadkjlasdjadkljaskdjls!!!

!!!


cardboard wrote @ 2006-10-09 11:54 pm UTC
YES EXACTLY AADSDGFHGJHHGFDFGHJKJHFDSDFSGFHDNGA!



ashes wrote @ 2006-10-10 12:43 am UTC
ALSDJFAIEUWUFAS;DFHAJ!!!!!!!!

*FANGASM* *DIES* This news has totally made my month!



greencats wrote @ 2006-10-10 12:47 am UTC
ZOMGBFJKRFhluefh3iuqhfvkwqb98EY!!!!!111!11oneoneone SERIOUSLY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*eminates hearts onto TPTB*



sybill wrote @ 2006-10-11 12:47 am UTC
I didn't want to read spoilers but........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN KEYBOARD MASH I'M SO EXCITED.





[1] Thanks to Mrs Impala for pointing this one out to me, and especially for inventing the term squeebolism. Back

No comments: