Friday, February 22, 2008

The Unbearable Burden of Blogging

Well, perhaps not quite unbearable...

A big hello to Metro over at Metroblog, who liked my stuff enough to comment three times in one sitting and then promise to blogroll me. Don't worry Metro, if I steal your Avid Fans I'll let you steal some of 'em back...

That makes him, or will make him, the first blogger to blogroll me (hint hint Metro...) other than that reasonable conservative Jon Swift, but he'll link to anyone, even liberals and progressives. Thanks Metro.

More bloggage shall happen soon, but for now I'll just point folks at my other blog where I'm experimenting with Wordpress. Typical... here I am busier than a really busy guy who's just taken on two more commitments, and I've got fans relying on me to entertain and educate them.

If only I could use that TARDIS technology to be in two places at once...

2 comments:

Metro said...

No problem: Once you get TARDIS technology, simply pop into the past and give it to yourself yesterday!

I'm waiting patiently for my future self to catch up. In the meantime, I'm trying to imagine what I'd need to show a young Diana Rigg to convince her that I really am from the future ... 'Cos I'm fairly certain the piercing alone won't do it.

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you - the TARDIS keys are somewhere behind the settee. Just look harder...